A quick recipe for healthy, delicious bread
Let's talk about (in)sects baby!
Insects are THE food of the future, and with good reason. They are highly efficient to raise, saving carbon emissions and resources. Additionally, they have an exceptionally high nutritional value and are rich in protein, containing a protein content of over 65%! They also are full of vitamins and are generally very nutritious. Insects are basically the ultimate superfood.
If you've ever been to Asia or love experimenting with food, you've probably eaten an insect before. What did you think? With the right preparation, insects truly do taste delicious!
Not sure how to cook or bake with insects? We're here to help! PrimeInsects' Incrust Ento-Bread is not only super easy to prepare, it also tastes absolutely delicious - it's definitely worth a try!
Ingredients for one loaf of bread:
- PrimeInsects Incrust baking mix
- 250 ml water
- 1 pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 230 °C (convection).
- Mix the water and salt into the baking mix.
- Knead well, then let the dough rest for 15 minutes and shape into a loaf.
- Next, place the loaf on a baking sheet and sprinkle a little flour over the top.
- Use a knife to cut classic bread grooves about 1 cm deep into the dough.
- Bake for about 30 minutes.
- Tip: for especially crunchy bread, place a pan of water under the rack with the baking sheet on it. Enjoy!
- For snacking & cooking
- Seasoned with spices
- Delicious on fresh salads
Smoked€ 6,99(€ 388,33 / kg)4.0 (1)Bestseller
- Deliciously crunchy
- For cooking or snacking
- Make a great topping
18 g€ 4,99(€ 277,22 / kg)2.0 (1)Bestseller
- Mild taste
- Vegan, lactose- & gluten-free
- 100% organic cultivation from Italy
Vanilla€ 1,39(€ 1,39 / l)5.0 (2)Bestseller
- Turmeric, ginger & spices
- Sweetened with coconut blossom sugar
- Free from gluten & lactose
70 g€ 4,39(€ 62,71 / kg)5.0 (1)
Free delivery in Austria
from € 37,90
with SLL encryption technology