Six feet to eat Mealworm Flour
More than 60% protein content
(€ 118,90 / kg, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Nutty taste
- Wonderful roasted aromas
- Ideal for nutrient enrichment
Item no.: FT-L00007, Content: 100 g, EAN: 8719326720609
This mealworm flour is ideal for healthy, alternative cuisine!
Almost any food can be enriched with this vitamin-rich flour that contains important nutrients like vitamin B2, vitamin B12, zinc, magnesium, iron and omega-3 fatty acids.
The taste of the flour is reminiscent of roasted mixed nuts. The insects are bred in Germany and are free of additives, antibiotics, pesticides and hormones. The mealworm flour is a purely natural product.
- Simply add the flour to various baking mixes.
- Try the flour in pizza dough, cakes or other pastries.
- We also recommend adding it to mueslis, smoothies, protein shakes and dips.
- The flour also tastes great in burger patties!
- If you are allergic to shellfish or house dust, you may also be allergic to insects.
- May contain gluten.
|Brand:||Six feet to eat|
|Diet Category:||Paleo, Ento|
|Characteristics:||Unsweetened, Palm Oil Free, Lactose-Free, Low-Carb, Clean Food, Zero Waste|
|Free From::||Artificial Flavours, Flavour Enhancers, Artificial Dyes, Preservatives|
|Type of Product:||Noodles & Flours, Insects|
- Dried mealworms
|Nutritional Information||per 100 g|
|Energy Content / Calories||1989 / 475 kJ / kcal|
|from Saturated Fats||9 g|
|from Sugar||0,1 g|