Terra Elements Organic Haritaki
A versatile fruit powder
(€ 119,90 / kg, Price shown includes 10% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Yellow COLOUR
- Finely ground
- Also usable as a Rasayana
Item no.: XAY-TE-24083, Content: 100 g, EAN: 4251461801545
The Haritaki fruit belongs to the myrobalan fruit family and grows in India, Nepal and Sri Lanka. A tree can grow up to 25 meters high.
- The whole fruit is dried at low temperatures and carefully ground.
- In India, it is also used as a Rasayana
- You can stir the powder in drinks, sprinkle over various foods and drink as a treat in your tea.
- No gelatin included
|Diet Category:||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Type of Product:||Nutritional Supplements|
- 100% Chebulic myrobalan (Haritaki, Terminalia chebula) fruit powder 
- from controlled organic farming