Snack Insects Sauterelle Sample Tube
Blanched & freeze-dried grasshoppers
Grasshoppers are a classic staple of Ento cuisine - and with good reason! They can be used in many ways, are easy to use and taste delicious. Since they are freeze-dried, they do not contain any additional additives or preservatives.
- Heat insects before use! Before eating, remove the wings and legs of the animals.
- Grasshoppers taste nice both roasted and fried.
- Fry the locusts in peanut oil, chilli and garlic, add salt and enjoy!
- Caramelised grasshoppers are particularly tasty - just heat up sugar, let it melt, and roll the grasshoppers in the caramel. Yum!
- If you have an intolerance to shellfish or dust mites, you may also be allergic to insects.
- May contain gluten.
|Diet Category:||Paleo, Ento, Keto|
|Characteristics:||Unsweetened, Palm Oil Free, Lactose-Free, Low-Carb, Clean Food, Zero Waste|
|Free From::||Artificial Flavours, Flavour Enhancers, Artificial Dyes, Preservatives|
|Type of Product:||Insects|