Xucker Light Erythritol
A sugar substitute made from natural raw materials
Erythritol Light is a tooth-friendly alternative to sugar for nutrition-conscious people! Xucker's Light Erythritol comes from France, is calorie-free and is produced without genetic engineering. It is also the ideal sweetener for diabetics as it is blood sugar-neutral. In Japan, erythritol has been used in many foods and medicines since the 1990s.
- From France
- Packaging made from renewable raw materials
- Calorie free
- Erythritol can be used as a sugar substitute:1g of erythritol corresponds to approx. 0.7g of sugar.
- For cakes and pastries, it is recommended not use more than 25% sugar substitute (based on the weight of the dough).
- The light erythritol can be mixed 1:1 with xylitol.
- It is ideal for baking, but should not be used to make marmalade or jam.
|Diet Category:||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Characteristics:||Unsweetened, Palm Oil Free, Lactose-Free, Gluten-Free, Low-Fat, Alternative Sweeteners|
|Free From::||Artificial Flavours, Flavour Enhancers, Artificial Dyes, Preservatives|